ROYAL TECHNOLOGY LTD is a Bulgarian company that operates on the international market. Our client portfolio includes major Bulgarian, European and American companies with proven market presence and influence. We win the customer’s trust with the efficiency, quality and professionalism of our products, services and solutions.
We assembled a team of ambitious and driven marketing experts. Our mission is to create unique and innovative IT solutions for entrepreneurs. Our products help them expand and manage their businesses more successfully.
If you are pursuing a career in online marketing and IT services, your place is among us! We value skills and talent, and will support your development.
Let’s put our hearts and minds together and change the market!
We are looking for an SEO Specialist:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites and landing pages;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools;
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool;
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS;
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills;
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies;
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy;
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO;
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO;
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs;
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations;
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry;
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
- Content Strategy;
- Social Media.
Be welcome to send us your up-to-date CV and Cover Letter in English and we will offer in return:
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Ambitious and motivated team;
- Standard business hours, comfortable and friendly work environment;
- Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
- Fun and relaxing team building events.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would like to receive your application.
To apply for this job ad, please, send us your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!